Login    Forum    Register    Search    FAQ

Board index » The Otherness Diner - pull up a chair for all other topics! » Other Things

Post subject: Re: NEWSFLASH!!! Kaza's Getting Married!?!
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:14 pm 

Hi everyone!

I'm SO SORRY I've been gone from the forum for so long. I really love spending time here, but for a while I just had no time to spend!

Yes - I did get married, on October 2, 2010. Thanks so much for all of the congrats and support! You are all important to me, which is why I'm sorry I've been away for so long!

My new husband's name is Jon, and I'm going to spend some time on different parts of this site filling in on other details of what has been going on lately. The wedding was nice, smallish, and then we went to Europe for a honeymoon. Straight away after that my Thai publisher flew us both to Thailand for the Book Four release over there. That was an amazing adventure! More on that later...

Love y'all!!!!!

Kaza 8)

Post Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:36 pm 

Wowowow! Congratulations Kaza! I'm super happy for you :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76aMLFXBFT8
O M G ! The New Mini-Remote Control Commercial!

Post Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:45 pm 

OMG OMG OMG... "And the bome's bersting in air." crap I forgot the rest of the star spangal baner. o well Where are they geting maried And could we all go maby we could set up the weding and make it an EREC REX them weding the dessert menu could incloud Cloud cream, Choclet Rain drops, and more. o I'm so excited I fell like I can plan the holl weding :) :) :D :D :D :P 8) :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :| :arrow: :idea: :arrow: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :!: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D . and the menu as well O I wish I could help or at lest be invited that would be so osome :) :) :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:16 pm 

artery wrote:
Yes, you read right. According to comments on one of Kaza's recent Facebook statuses, she is now engaged to her boyfriend. The only info gathered thus far by my googling abilities is that his first name is Jon. However, I've got a team of monkeys working heavily on the subject. Hopefully I don't run out of bananas...

OMG!!!!! Congratulations, Kaza! I'm so happy for you! *hugs Kaza* Jon's a lucky man!

Post subject: NEWSFLASH!!! Kaza's Getting Married!?!
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:06 pm 

Yes, you read right. According to comments on one of Kaza's recent Facebook statuses, she is now engaged to her boyfriend. The only info gathered thus far by my googling abilities is that his first name is Jon. However, I've got a team of monkeys working heavily on the subject. Hopefully I don't run out of bananas...

Please visit the Erec Rex fansite! (still in development) http://www.portodoor.com

Board index » The Otherness Diner - pull up a chair for all other topics! » Other Things