Login    Forum    Register    Search    FAQ

Board index » Dishing up the Best Alypium has to Offer... » Everything Erec Rex

Post subject: Re: BIG NEWS!
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:56 pm 

Yeah, it's amazing. Just now I looked at the new chapter art for Book Five and I love it!! The new artist - James Ng - is really amazing. I emailed him and said thanks for the great work!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:13 pm 

EXCITED

I'm a Christian Superwhoavengelockian Slytherin Jedi Fire-Eating Dragon Rider, who travels with The Doctor in his TARDIS from district 1, I love a 108 year old Vampire named Edward from a Port-O-Door & film it!

http://directors-eyes.blogspot.com/

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:28 pm 

I've spent a little time clearing a lot of the behind-the-scenes spam off the forum - it accumulated in long lists in the moderator approval sections. I got rid of it all (yay!) but accidentally lost a few real posts, including a cool upload of the new Book Four cover that Artery put up. Sorry if you lost a post recently! It would only have been a few of the latest posts up. I'm going to find and upload the new artwork soon!!

8)

Post Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:46 am 

cool!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:44 pm 

Thanks.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:46 pm 

wow he looks good too!

I'm a Christian Superwhoavengelockian Slytherin Jedi Fire-Eating Dragon Rider, who travels with The Doctor in his TARDIS from district 1, I love a 108 year old Vampire named Edward from a Port-O-Door & film it!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:07 pm 

How about this picture? Can you see him playing any roles?
His name is Ben Petry. Not to be confused with the musician of the same name.

He's my step father's neice's son and he's a child actor. Here is his list of acting credits. His most recent "Doc West" is for distribution in Italy. They filmed "Doc West" and "3:10 to Yuma" in New Mexico.

"Doc West" (2009) TV series .... Silver
"The Spirit" (2008) .... Son
... aka Will Eisner's The Spirit (USA: poster title)
"Breaking Bad" .... Jacob 'Jake' Pinkman (1 episode, 2008)
- Cancer Man (2008) TV episode .... Jacob 'Jake' Pinkman
"3:10 to Yuma" (2007) (as Ben Petry) .... Mark Evans
"The Lost Room" .... Isaac Kreutzfeld (3 episodes, 2006)
- The Eye and the Prime Object (2006) TV episode (as Ben Petry) .... Isaac Kreutzfeld
- The Comb and the Box (2006) TV episode .... Isaac Kreutzfeld
- The Key and the Clock (2006) TV episode (as Ben Petry) .... Isaac Kreutzfeld
"The Astronaut Farmer" (2006) (as Ben Petry) .... Child #1
"Suspect Zero" (2004) .... Little Boy
... aka Suspect 0 (Philippines: English title)

:-)

Post Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:44 pm 

I checked out the clip for Oscar. The show he's on looks hilarious.
:-)

Post Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:31 pm 

I also just found some clips of him so I could put Oscar in some videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzvvrjhdg64

Post Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:29 pm 

I had seen the one for Danny in a Hanna Montana Episode and the other one I really like I found him today on this web site : http://www.risingstar.to/picpage2.html

Post Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:08 pm 

Aoquesth,

I hope you get your green sheet and your mic for your birthday! I look forward to seeing what you come up with for "Erec Rex" trailers later this winter or sometime this spring! I'm sure you'll shoot more videos with your brother too, but I can't watch those. :cry:

The two young actors you posted as potential "looks" for Danny and Oscar look interesting. I am not familiar with either. Are they on TV, in movies or both?

Hmmm...I might have to ask my next door neighbors son, to show me your Facebook videos. I'm pretty sure he still has a facebook page. He's obsessed with music. He's a tuba player and is in the 2nd semester of his freshmen year at a local university. My little sis goes to the same U, but they never cross paths. They are in totally different majors! Hooray, my little sis should be a December graduate! She'll be 23 in May.

DragonPurr

Post Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:29 am 

Yeah it's just a green sheet but it can't be dark green it has to be pure green

and yes Christopher Paolini was home schooled! And I think Kaleb Nation was too (Correct me if I'm wrong Kaleb)

Post Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:50 am 

>>>Thanks! I have a birthday coming up and Im trying for a good computer mic and a pure green sheet (for green screen stuff) and audio books and books.
---Wow, your birthday list sounds really cool. Your list makes mine so mundane, but then again I am more than twice your age! The only exceptions to my normally mundane list are Kaza's 1st two books in 2 formats!!!!
---Does the pure green sheet come like a piece of cloth or a movie screen? I hope you get the things you've asked for.

>>>Yeah now I can see why you thought I was in my 20s LOL but I'm happy!
---Most of the home school students I've met seemed older mentally and socially than they were chronologically! I've had students who used to be home schooled as well as those who left public school at a certain age to be home schooled. A few were children of military personnel. Wasn't the author Christopher Paolini - Eragon, Eldest, Brisinger home schooled?

:-) DragonPurr

Post Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:59 am 

Thanks! I have a birthday coming up and Im trying for a good computer mic and a pure green sheet (for green screen stuff) and audio books and books. Yeah now I can see why you thought I was in my 20s LOL but I'm happy!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:52 am 

Aoquesth,

My library only has the Lion Boy Trilogy in traditional book format. They don't have the audio versions.

http://www.amazon.com lists the entire trilogy as being available in audio dowload format. Start at the Amazon.com site with a search for Zizou Corder. The Lion Boy Series should come up right away. From there you can click on the links to the audio download for Lion Boy, Lion Boy: The Chase and Lion Boy: The Truth. :-)

:-) I don't have an iPod, but I hope this helps you out!

DragonPurr

Board index » Dishing up the Best Alypium has to Offer... » Everything Erec Rex