Login    Forum    Register    Search    FAQ

Board index » Dishing up the Best Alypium has to Offer... » Everything Erec Rex

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Who Thinks Erec Rex is one of the Royal Triplets!
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:35 pm 

Uuuummmm well, I already know the answer to this topic question, most of you guys probably already know it too!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:37 am 

i think that Erec, Danny, Sammey are the triplets.
But what hapen to queen Posey she knows something that she is not telling. and whare is she any way? :?:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:03 am 
:mrgreen: i am the #1 fan of erec rex i totally think that erec is 1 of the royal triplets :D :P :D :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:03 pm 

I never thought of that, LittleRain. I think that's a pretty good idea!

Please visit the Erec Rex fansite! (still in development) http://www.portodoor.com

Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:25 pm 

Coming from someone who is adopted I can say that I rarely if ever have had anyone refer to my parents as my adoptive mother and father even though they did adopt me. So I really don’t find it strange that people don’t refer to June as Erec’s adoptive mother even though she did “adopt” him as far as we know.

Certainly June being the Queen would explain her closeness to King Piter and his affection for her. Then again who knows maybe he was having an affair with her.

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:29 pm 

I like that one best

I'm a Christian Superwhoavengelockian Slytherin Jedi Fire-Eating Dragon Rider, who travels with The Doctor in his TARDIS from district 1, I love a 108 year old Vampire named Edward from a Port-O-Door & film it!

http://directors-eyes.blogspot.com/

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:11 am 

Oh, never mind, big liar and thief. I've also changed my mind: I'm leaning towards Daphne.

Please visit the Erec Rex fansite! (still in development) http://www.portodoor.com

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:11 am 

Option C? What's the other option besides Daphne and Queen Hesti?

Post Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:09 pm 

noraneko wrote:
Eh, I think June is Daphne Flora. Sorry if someone all ready posted this but, when Ugry's Tuxedo flung it self to the blanket, I believe Daphne was the only one who saw (Of course there is always the option that she told someone else besides Ugry what happened to the tux). Later in book 2 June says, or umm thinks, May the coat and the coat rack someday reunite. June has the dancing (it dances, another hint?) coat rack. Well, in book 2 the epilogue - Ten years earlier kinda proves that Daphne is June. That is, unless I totally miss read the whole thing. :oops:

The sneakers part though, there can be more than one pair of sneakers, like the seeing glasses. I dunno, I'm gonna reread some more parts in the book(s) before I post anything about that.

Aoquesth wrote:
Yes, I thought she was Daphnie too. I don't like the idea of her being the queen. And it would make since that the queen would trust the triplets with her also giving her the sneakers and glasses.

Ps
I'm doing this on my iPod in a hotel room so I'm sorry if I misspell anything.

That's a good option C. :D (Even though I'm not so sure about it).

Post Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:08 pm 
noraneko wrote:
Eh, I think June is Daphne Flora. Sorry if someone all ready posted this but, when Ugry's Tuxedo flung it self to the blanket, I believe Daphne was the only one who saw (Of course there is always the option that she told someone else besides Ugry what happened to the tux). Later in book 2 June says, or umm thinks, May the coat and the coat rack someday reunite. June has the dancing (it dances, another hint?) coat rack. Well, in book 2 the epilogue - Ten years earlier kinda proves that Daphne is June. That is, unless I totally miss read the whole thing. :oops:

The sneakers part though, there can be more than one pair of sneakers, like the seeing glasses. I dunno, I'm gonna reread some more parts in the book(s) before I post anything about that.

Aoquesth wrote:
Yes, I thought she was Daphnie too. I don't like the idea of her being the queen. And it would make since that the queen would trust the triplets with her also giving her the sneakers and glasses.

That's a good option C. :D (Even though I'm not sure about it.)

FYI. I'm Ra Incarnated just on a different PC and not enough time to log in. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:07 pm 
noraneko wrote:

Aoquesth wrote:

That's a good option C. :D (Even though I'm not sure about it.)

FYI. I'm Ra Incarnated just on a different PC and not enough time to log in. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:44 pm 

I think there's more of a chance of her being Queen Hesti than being Daphne, but you never know.

Post Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:05 pm 

Ps
I'm doing this on my iPod in a hotel room so I'm sorry if I misspell anything.

I'm a Christian Superwhoavengelockian Slytherin Jedi Fire-Eating Dragon Rider, who travels with The Doctor in his TARDIS from district 1, I love a 108 year old Vampire named Edward from a Port-O-Door & film it!

http://directors-eyes.blogspot.com/

Post Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:26 pm 

Post Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:53 pm 

DragonPurr wrote:
A few thoughts based on the following quotes from the Epilogue of Book 1 Erec Rex: The Dragon's Eye

"Face pale, eyes wide, and lips pressed tight, the queen looked like she had seen a bronze ghost. She threw open a closet door, slipped shoes on, and ran down a corridor... The queen ran fast and noislessly..."

---The queen seems frightened and determined. She also appears to be wearing Sneakers.
DragonPurr

If she really is wearing the sneakers, then that starts to question Erec's mom's identity.
Because she (June) said that the sneakers were hers, which means one of two things:

A. She is the Queen

--Which would explian why no one every calls her Erec's Adopted Mother and would also explian a lot else.

B. She is a big liar (and a thief).

--If so what else has she lied about?

I'd like to go for A.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Board index » Dishing up the Best Alypium has to Offer... » Everything Erec Rex